Featured Research Collection
Featured Research Collection used by front page.
- Civil Rights Project Report Shows Bans on Affirmative Action Hinder University Recruitment Efforts & Harm Campus Racial Climate
- The Civil Rights Project today published important new data on the way in which California’s ban on affirmative action harms the University of California in comparison to the University of Texas -- which still has affirmative action -- in terms of both the climate on campus for nonwhite students and the lack of success in recruiting top-ranked applicants of color.
- Civil Rights Project Reports Deepening Segregation and Challenges Educators and Political Leaders to Develop Positive Policies
- E Pluribus… Separation suggests a number of ways to reverse the trends toward deepening resegregation.
- Millions of Children Find the Schoolhouse Door Locked
- UCLA Center for Civil Rights Remedies Finds Shocking Suspension Rates in thousands of districts across the nation.
- Bans on Affirmative Action Shown to Reduce Enrollment of Graduate Students of Color at Universities in CA, FL, TX, WA
- This study examines the impact of affirmative action bans, across a number of years in several states, on the enrollment of underrepresented students of color. These latest data show that the bans have led to marked declines in key areas of graduate studies.
- UCLA Report Links School Integration with Positive Leadership and Better Community Relations
- Teachers’ perceptions differ widely by the racial and socioeconomic makeup of their school