Action kits, brochures, manuals, pamphlets, and links for use in the community organized by subject area.
- Education Advocacy Services
- These agencies offer services to children subject to zero-tolerance policies or other school discipline-related problems. Check individual agencies for the exact services offered and eligibility requirements.
- Transportation Equity Tools
- This pathfinder aims to explain transportation rights to citizens in different cities. These tools focus on livable neighborhoods, environmental justice, and transportation equity.
- Teaching and Learning
- Civil rights toolkits and resources for teachers and students.
- These resources provide information about housing justice in Southern California primarily, with links to national policy documents.