Featured Research Collection
Featured Research Collection used by front page.
- UCLA Report Finds Changing U.S. Demographics Transform School Segregation Landscape 60 Years After Brown v Board of Education
- Segregation Increases after Desegregation Plans Terminated by Supreme Court
- North Carolina’s Black Students Increasingly Isolated in Schools after Many Desegregation Plans Dissolved
- Racial and Economic Isolation Intensifies Despite an Increasingly Multiracial Enrollment.
- California The Most Segregated State for Latino Students
- State Has Little to Celebrate 60 Years After Brown v Board of Education.
- Demographic Divide Intensifying in Southern California, Between Regions and Across Race
- The report reveals the depth and scope of the demographic shifts within our social and urban landscapes, due to international immigration, changes in birth rates, and internal migration patterns.
- New York Schools Most Segregated in the Nation
- UCLA report identifies alarming trends throughout the Empire State.