Research in this section focuses attention on the structure of and access to transportation opportunities.
Recent Transportation Research
- Opportunities Suspended: The Disparate Impact of Disciplinary Exclusion from School
- The first in an ongoing series of national studies by the Center for Civil Rights Remedies at the Civil Right Project.
- The Lasanti Project Description
- CRP's LASANTI Project explores many dimensions of social and economic change and inequality across the huge bi-national urbanized complex, stretching from the northern Los Angeles suburbs down through San Diego to the Tijuana metropolitan area.
- Moving to Equity: Addressing Inequitable Effects of Transportation Policies on Minorities
- A joint report of The Civil Rights Project and the Center for Community Change that identifies surface transportation policies’ inequitable effects.
- Public School Desegregation in the United States, 1968 - 1980
- Published by Joint Center for Political Studies, Washington, D.C.